A friendship that never existed

A friendship that never existed by (15 year old) Moli:

Our friendship is a puzzle
that is incomplete
I was the missing piece
I was easy to find
East to taunt
Easy to turn into a person I'm not
You were nice
You were kind
You were a Devil in Disguise 
We were enemies even before we could
Say "Hello"
I was the piece that clashed
Within your perfect porcelain world
Everything I have in this
Place made you angry 
So you seek to destroy me
By getting to my mind 
You changed my world into a mess
So I resorted to one thing 
I took that piece of paper and pen 
Hoping it wouldn't judge me 
I wrote all my feelings down 
Hoping the chorus and verse 
Would help me convey things without 
Speaking 
Spread the ink making 
the paper bleed
Changing the shapes and its needs 
The paper cried in pain 
Seeing as it had changed 
And can't undo what has been done 
I can't go back at being 
Pristine 
These are the things you've done
To me
Our friendship is a puzzle 
That is incomplete

Sippin' Pretty, Sippin' Strong, 
Moli

Comments

Popular Posts