What's In My Cup?

What's In My Cup?

Whenever I get this question presented to me I always wonder how I can answer that. To be honest, I never know. I never know what to write or even to say. I know that sounds weird but my life seems so boring compared to other people. But we always have to start somewhere. So we'll start small and work our way up.

My name is Moli (pronounced Molly). I know it sounds weird but it's my nickname. It derived from my last name.

I'm a Leo on the cusp of a Virgo. If you consult my astrology chart I'm a Leo through and through. Sometimes, I feel like I am far from a Leo. When I sit back and look at myself... Man am I Leo.  The funniest thing out of all of this is while Leo is associated with the Sun, I personally feel, I myself, am a moon child.

I'm the mom of the group. It doesn't matter what group I am in, I am a mom. I always like taking care of people and giving them advice. The reason for this is because growing up I was always surrounded by little kids. I am the oldest grandchild, cousin, and sibling in my family (in my friend group I do tend to be the youngest though). Due to this, it was always up to me to take on the role of being in charge and acting as "mom." There even is a joke that circulates from my friends that they are being considered my children and call me "Mom."

I am a senior in the school of Education. I am currently studying childhood education with social studies as my concentration and going for my masters in Special education. Eventually I want to pursue my 30 and above in psychology and also get my PhD in it. 


Fun fact: I always struggled with what I wanted to be. For a long time I was interested in the medical field. I was really set on being a forensic anthropologist (or for those who have seen or watch Bones - I wanted to be a Bones). It fascinated me, the human body, but I went against it when I found out that it was a very competitive field and if you don't know people... Well you aren't getting a job. In high school, I decided I'll be a criminal lawyer (prosecutor or defense - it did not bother me because what you know and what you value leaves. You take the case how it is). I tried out for NYU and got into their weekend program where I took law school classes with other high school students. While the criminal law class interested me, I realized constitutional law did not and I came to the conclusion maybe law just wasn't for me. 

I am obsessed with music. All types of music. The music I listen to varies on my mood of the day. One minute I can be listening to rap, the next moment I can be listening to country. One minute I can be listening to pop, the next moment I can be listening to rock.

I work for a Physical Therapy office in which I am a Physical Therapist Aide. I help people when it comes to setting people up on Stim and heat. Sometimes I also help them in the gym with certain exercises. I also work the front desk at a pediatrics office where I answer phones and set up appointments.

I love taking photos, tattoos, reading books, hanging out with friends, going to the beach, researching new ideas, trying new things, baking, and taking life one day at a time.

I can be stubborn, and bossy, nice but rude. I'm very straight forward, but very self-conscience. Sometimes I can be over-confident, awkward, and shy. I'm an ambivert who has a tendency to say she hates people but yet loves meeting new people. I'm open-minded, view things logically, and trustworthy. My door is always open and if you need help I am always there.

I'm a bunch of things. Things that make me who I am and fill up the contents of what's in my cup.

Sippin' Pretty, Sippin' Strong, c'est ma vie!




Comments

Popular Posts